In short, this is the most important information you will find explained in full below:
- We do not disclose your information to any third parties
- We do not store any credit card related details – they are handled externally by PayPal and we have no access to it
- We use your information solely for the purpose of fulfilling your order
- Any images uploaded are stored on our system for up to 24 hours
- Any information entered in our online personalisation system is stored for up to 24 hours
- Your address, email, phone number, name and personalised cards (if applicable) are stored on our system for 6 months (to facilitate re-order if needed), then deleted.
Type of information we collect
We collect information from you when you fill out our contact form, personalise cards online or place an order.
When ordering, using our personalisation system or submitting a contact form on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to provide personal details such as name, e-mail address, postal address or phone number as needed.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions: e.g. to fulfill your order, send parcel.
- To create and print personalized memorial products you ordered
- Correspondence: e.g. to respond to your query, update you about your order status (received, dispatched).
- If you use our free designs option, all the information you enter during personalization process
How long do we store your information for?
Photos you upload to this site during personalization process are stored for up to 24 hours, then they are deleted. If you finalise your order we store your name, address, email address, phone number and hi resolution pdf file(s) used to print your order. This information is stored for 6 months, then permanently deleted from our system. (including photos) is removed from our system within 24 hours.
How do we protect your privacy?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain & safeguard your personal information when you place an order or access your personal information.
We do not store any information related to your credit card or payment – this information is processed exteernally by payment gateway operators e.g. PayPal.
Memorial Printers take all reasonable steps (which includes relevant technical and organisational measures) to guarantee the safety of the data you provide to us and we will only use the data for the intended purpose.
However, the nature of the internet is such that we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet will be 100% secure.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
This website uses Google Analytics to gather anonymous statistics about visitors to the site and which pages are visited.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Updating, verifying and deleting your personal data
You may inform us of any changes in your personal data, and in accordance with our obligations under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, we will update or delete your personal data accordingly. To find out what personal data we hold on you or to have your personal data updated, amended or removed from our database, please email it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org Any such data subject requests may be subject to the fee prescribed under the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Old Mill Road,
Telephone: + 353 1 901 4007