There is no need to pay/place an order in advance to receive your first proof. It will take up to 3 working days. If you are in a hurry, please let us know.
Below are some (non-essential) ordering guidelines. You may follow them if you like, they may speed things up a bit.
If you do not know where to start, our detailed product information pages can be of help. They are available from the top menu or you can simply click one of the following: Memorial Cards, Acknowledgement Cards (both double sided and 4 page), Wallet Cards, Bookmarks.
We can accept all necessary information (text, photos) by email (preferred as it is faster) or by post. In order to create your custom memorial card we will need the following:
- Deceased Person’s full name
- Date of death
- A photograph or multiple photographs
- Other imagery you would like us to use
- Poems, verses and anything else you would like us to include
- Description of layout if you want us to work to precise specs – otherwise we will put everything together ourselves
- Any other suggestions you may have
If you want to create not only memorial cards, please just email us with the above details.
We will get back to you with a quote and if you are happy we will arrange for a secure online payment for your order.
We do not take payments over the phone as it is insecure.
We will iterate over the design introducing changes and when you are happy to approve to print, we will proceed with print. Prices for custom designed cards are shown below.
All prices include delivery to Ireland and UK.